Inside Sales Specialist
June 8, 2021
- Domain expertise in Generating Leads/Identifying Business in Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounts.
- Establishing goals and objectives that will achieve continued growth-oriented sales revenue.
- Develop strong ties with key customers and key accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market.
- Understand the business scenario of enterprise accounts & identify operational/business issues in various lines of business
- Work with technical & industry experts to analyze & understand the customer requirements and map suitable applications
- Using strong prospecting and account management to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives by management
- Increase brand awareness, website traffic and sales by implementing effective marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate with social media, public relations, and other teams to execute product introduction into the market.
- Responsible for Data validation/Online Search
- Using the Social Networking Web and Search Engines for Secondary Research.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Developing and executing sales plans with proper market intelligence and strategies.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and achieving target.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs with the company’s products.
- Generating business by offering various IT products and services including Networking, Data & Voice, Cloud-based IT optimization solutions, application middle ware etc. and setting up meetings between client decision makers and company’s technical experts.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, marketing, or related field.
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, or related field from a reputed institute.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Inside Sales / Business Development or in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written.
- Great listening, customer service and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, time management, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Market Analysis tools.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Effective presenter & negotiator.