Talent Acquisition Manager
November 15, 2021
This role is the executor of the company’s talent acquisition strategy. The person should demonstrate a keen technical acumen to judge the credentials of IT resources. That should combine with foresight and anticipate market changes to take proactive action to alleviate threats and maximize opportunities. Should always keep abreast of the latest developments in the marketplace with respect to technological changes.
- Collaborate with business/hiring managers to understand the role requirements; reviews the shared job descriptions
- Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates for the assigned openings
- Utilize various online job portals, social media, and own network to identify the potential pool of candidates
- Conduct first-level snap interviews for assessing functional/technical fitment of a candidate
- Work with hiring managers for scheduling of interviews and technical assessments wherever required
- Keep Candidates engaged and informed of their application status, unto offer
- Post clearing of internal processes, negotiate with candidate on the final offer
- Keep candidate warm until joining
- Maintains rapport and ensures high c-sat with both hiring managers and candidates
- 7+ Experience in IT recruitment, C-level, and leadership hiring for IT services and niche skills.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring to align the team culture and bring a diversity of skills and perspectives to the organization.
- Sourcing profiles through various mediums like job portals, job postings, referencing social media and professional networks etc.
- IT Recruitments for Offshore Development Center (ODC)
- Scheduling telephonic/face-to-face technical/HR interview for short-listed candidates, with the client.
- Conducting salary negotiation, preparing and rolling out offer letters, following up till they join, background verification.
- Maintaining monthly/weekly/daily reports about the status of the candidate’s short-listed, selected, offered, and likely joiners.
- Mentoring and training the team to achieve better results.