Enterprise Sales Manager
June 8, 2021
- Prospect, develop, up-sell, cross-sell and generate new business opportunities with the assigned territory by achieving and excelling in various sales process parameters such as number of demonstrations, number of calls, number of new customers etc.
- Promote and engage in positioning the solutions with multiple contacts including C-Level contacts in the assigned accounts. Ability to map accounts decision-making processes at various levels.
- Identifying, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities, including proposal creation and presentation. 4. Anchor proposal preparation activity (RFP, RFQ) work toward identifying appropriate solutions for the prospects.
- Enhancing revenue & new orders from existing clients by presenting new products and services and maintaining strong relationships.
- Work closely with solution architects to prepare a solution that meets both customer requirements.
- Coordination with technical team for timely installation & customer complaints and quires resolutions.
- Generate sales reports and analysis, forecast trends, rationalize demand and supply ratios, involve in pricing and speculations.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Business Communication Solutions in the field of Unified Communication, Video
- Collaboration, Mobility Solution, Contact Center Solutions, Networking Solutions (SD-WAN/Switches/Routers/APs) &
- Data Center Solutions(VDI, DaaS, Hyperconverged Infrastructure- Nutanix). Candidates must have demonstrable contacts with decision-makers in customer accounts and large SI organization.
- The candidate should have experience in acquiring new accounts.
- The candidate possesses a strong understanding of the business potential and capabilities.
- The candidate should have strong sales management skills like; Lead generation, prices, and negotiations.
- The candidate should know about Bid Management and Key Account Management
- Managing CXO-level engagement
- The candidate should have experience in selling IT Infrastructure Solutions, Unified Communication, Cloud Solutions, Data Center Solutions, and Audio Visual Solutions.
Business Communication/IP telephony/ Unified Communication: Mitel, CISCO, Avaya, Alcatel, Unify Contact Center Solution: CISCO, Avaya, Genesys, Aspect Networking: Juniper, CISCO, Extreme, HP, Dell Data Center Solutions: Nutanix Video Conferencing Solution: Polycom, CISCO, Lifesize